Sunday 3 August 2014

The reminder of Non-blondes " Whats up"

22nd July of this year, remind me of this non blondes song: What's Up




"25 years of my life is still trying to get back make me feel of hope...for destination"


This song attached very well to my mind everytime since i was on high school..(mom introduced me) n quite many times i delivered this song on my own way on every occasion.

This year i turn 25. Nothing change..except the number and happier.

I should thank to everyone who willing to spend their time and care n ucapan B-daynya during this day My family and friends. I could not mention all of their names but thanks for your care-ness.

 Two times small celebration made me feel wonderful. 1st in Makassar n 2nd in Surabaya. 

Although some of my family and best buddies were not here like Mas Wa2n, Hiromi and Kiran-chan,; Malaysian friends spreading over the country esp. Cekpyuks; Jeani n Hasna from Bandung and everywhere i couldn't mention them all.Thank you again ;)


B-Day Gift from Anna: Tart decorated cake, 4 B-day coupons: free snacks, lunch, dinner and adventure/ jalan2 etc..(could be redeem for 1 year), and fun B-day certificate. What a creative gift

Edited by Anna

 edited by Mas Wa2n

Edited by Romi 

Edited by  Ipha

Big Fam in Makassar gathering @ MP Ta Wan .Alhamdulillah lengkap....sampek suami n anak. Biasanya setengah mati ngumpulin mereka. Berkat kata2 pamungkas " Kalian satu2nya keluargaku. If you don't come you break my heart" they said kata2 pamungkasnya quite scarry.


Makasih guys..Terutama makasih untuk si cutie Aila and mas Bee yg nangis tiap liat mukaku..hihihi

--------------END-----------


2nd small celebration continue at Opak 44..( 26 Jul 2014 - 31 Jul 2014)
During hari Raya ibu Wawiek and family still got an intention to make me blow the candle..sekalian doa restu spy cepet kelar kuliahx katax heheh. 


bday gift from mb. Runi ( on my left hand) n small delicious cake from bube ( i remember nyari tart kehabisan sebelum hari raya dari holland, frans bakery sampek Bon Ami out n rejekix dapet di breadtalk). happy to c my grand ma still can singing n enjoying her time


Thanks bube 4 the doc!love it so much
Makasih banyak tante Ida sangunya ( the picture illustration only for symbol hehehe) 



Keluarga besar Opak 44









No comments:

Post a Comment