Friday 17 December 2010

morning: lots of Joy! nite: WTF??

Hi blOG,.
Today Judisium and surely,I got the title of S. Ked (standing for Sarjana Kedokteran),.but not yet attending for the oath which is postponed to this Dec,23rd.
I am very glad blog! Everybody smiled everywhere, i could sense a special smell of new white coats, morning jokes n spirits.but,I feel incomplete..since 1 of our close fren from 11an will attend this judisium on next march 2011, hopefully!!

I used my just-arrived white coat last mid nite. Suposely the taylor promised me both of my coats will b done yesterday Dec, 16th. Sadly, only 1 then they just delivered it to my place.A bit dirty n I cleaned it with my tooth brush n body soap. I dont care even sacrificed the toothbrush.






The judisium attended by majority new comers of S. Ked and several of just finished MD, but the judisium r seperated following the cycle from S. Ked.
Only Vice dean I (academic) and academic coordinator were attended at the event n explained about what to do in hospital, oath n convocation day. Maybe 3 days before convo we will have some orientation day in hospital.


-THE CASE CLOSED-

1 comment:

  1. makasii banyak ya mbak atas sharingnya..hihihi

    cciee tawwaa S.Ked mi hihiih, Ragil Sekarindra,S.Ked !!

    waahh jd itu toothbrush mu yg kw pke sikat jas, skr ko pke jg sikatgigi? keyenzz wkwkk :p :p

    ReplyDelete