Tuesday 9 November 2010

i goT what I want..

Repro result,.came out. HE is very fair in everything..thank God.
I was blessed this time,.I dont hv any complain like...
y i got C+? y must b like this just bcoz grade C are 2 much 4 me?.

I never say that..since i got too many reason till He helped me out from such rules,.like: this terminal class is surely 4 the one which took exam last year..
a day before exam, a doc asked me, " Ragil y u dont have ur mark here?.R u attending the previous CSL exam?".
I just told "yes, but nope if final exam, i mean theoritical 1".
Then she asked me, "y?".
N i said,"cz i need to look after my dad. Dad was sicked.in case of emergency".

I was nervous n tachycardia,.
If she find me,.surely Ragil is dead..
so, every grade which label me pass 4 the exam. I am very excited 4 that!beside that..erm..mean Im done.no more pre-clinic class..

No comments:

Post a Comment