Sunday 10 October 2010

not "that"..

sigh..
i got my period today. Act im not so sure,last nite im down with diarrhea due to this PMS or food poisoning?.but i think its complicated since my gastritis also exacerbated.
Thank God..for last 2 days only crawled on my bed can't do anything.besides that quite nervous actualy, coz my period a bit delayed from my prediction. A day before my frens Anna n Nicha told me not allowed me to think:

"this",.. it is ussual for the delay coz menstruational cycle is around 28-41 days..
i know i know..i didn't come for Reproduction system last subject, so i use to be a none med. student especialy for this subject. ahahaha,.but what stupid i am!.how come i get pregnat without any kinds of iermm,..penetration...hahahah...mayb im one of that special lady..(name not mention here). 4 days to go is my short sem for this subject,,im confuse, i dont know which part i could begin my study.bcoz i think it is too hard 4 me to read a book without more explaination from the expert.

What i want to say here,.ermm yes i could say that i am one of the happiest person in the world rite now. I have everything..not bcoz lot of money..but:
i got a superb family which love me without a doubt, wonderful frens which are always be there for you..

How could im not happy,..

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYHAPPY HAPPY






No comments:

Post a Comment