Tuesday 5 October 2010

God,..Alhamdulillah!

God,thanks 4 everything,,
Today im suprisely happy in a sudden..actually started from yesterday.
1st, my pasport done!.yup,.emm..but a bit sad coz my previous pasport gone lost by them(imigration worker),hopefuly it is unnecessary to attach while traveling anywhere.

2ndly,.my Bf's dad helps me 2 find car driving licence through his friend. Im very glad since never hold the license for these 2 years .YUp, i lost iy..again n again...fortunately I still have 2-3 copies of it.Maybe 2morrow I'll proceed this...wish i caould proceed this a.s.a.p

Then..today my frens "anonymous but special" gave me a jeans jacket! what a cool jacket..!like it so mucho..its for my birthday gift!no..not today,.its last July but they still remember me.so 2day i just gave my time for them,.how cn they made me looked so stupid..hahah.one of them called me on the phone for a prob,. n they were rushed over my place. i used to call Mc donald delivery service wished i could cheer up n b a shoulder to cry.N Damn!.thats just their way down to me.So we just ate all the Mc D stuff,not only watched movie 2gether we also out for a dine..

No comments:

Post a Comment