Tuesday 26 February 2013

2nd Odontectomy

              I just performed odontectomy yesterday Feb 26 th  for the second time on my 3rd left molar tooth held in Kuantan..huft what a stressful day but everything going ok compare to the previous one. It made me says Fuck to the previous dentist!!!. Yes that was bcoz yesterday only take 15 minutes tooth extraction and half an hour of hecting...full of skill owned by my mom's friend Dato' Thee. Thanks God!.
He's quite old and very expert of doing that minor oral surgery,.without bleeding everywhere, n less of pain. Since i was no longer feel the pain sensation for about half side of my head n face since  he performed block anesthesia + local anesthesia. N i saw with my own eyes he doesn't use any extra power, sweaty or anything to extract my impacted tooth!!. He performed incision calmly even he drilled my jaw bone.Thanks lot to him...
mom took this pic while my tooth extracted already to prevent blitz and annoying the process

Tranquil and clean area

Tooth which extracted


              What im doing rite now is only waiting for the healing process. Next week must pulling out the hecting ( 4 sutures). Although the odontectomy yesterday went smoothly but still i can't escape from the pain after that. I need to take regular analgetic. If i miss just slight minutes to take the medication, the pain killing me wonderful VAS 8-9. So only very soft diet could only pass into my mouth without chewing like the food my parents bought 4 me: Strawberry milk, instant chicken porridge, soft tart cake, meat ball which i need to mince it first. Sadly, sometimes i just forgetting my diet since only heavy calories food can enter into my mouth.

             From the experience, i guess back to around few months ago when performing 1st odontectomy that was a sadism n quite a thriller for me. Because the stupid dentist doesn't give me any instruction post odontectomy while that is very important to avoid late healing process and most avoided case is : DRY SOCKET. I just knew it from my mom. Dry socket is a condition when the blood clot at the wound area is off/lysis n it will resulting pain sensation lasting to weeks. And,..I felt this sensation already. I felt pain for around a month just because i break the rule..
         


   - No more please-

No comments:

Post a Comment