Thursday 15 December 2011

Sepi

5 days since finished exam...
I feel so bored and dont know what to do. All friends still bz 4 their schedule, boyfie himself bz preparing his job interview. Hope everything going well with him.
Last time i thought i would b in a gym, but really malas if boyfie didn't go wif me..at least my 1st day in a gym he is there with me.

Now i just getting worry waiting 4 my neurology mark. I am worry because the head of the department absent, n i need his signature ASAP to let me free from this boringness life. I know my life so hectic but once i can taste the sense of holiday everything change 180 degrees.

Last saturday i went up with my best friends, a senior and an old friend. They are Helda Yusnita and Nirwana Fitriani Walenna. Usually after finishing my exam I will spend my time with Anna and Ipha, but unfortunately they can't join us since they were in Maros doing their LN. I guess both of them will meet me after Obgyn done. I called Ipha this evening and she told me that Obgyn one of a bz department,.they are great since they never stop and rest like me!.

A bestfy of mine, Nicha Rahmadani she already took her compre exam. she holiday quite a long time due to radiology problem and i am sure she did her best 4 that. I wonder how can she survive during these holiday?. Well watching a TV show is a freakin' weird to me since my last kost2an  didnt have 1.

God,.help me to cure this boringness life. Thank you blog 4 helping me find a way to reduce the symptom.Thats y i keep visiting my blog,.
Bobo, boker,bloging,bok.., bobo lagi!

No comments:

Post a Comment