Monday 20 September 2010

withOut them..

Still here in Surabaya till this day..
well 2morrow will going back 2 Makassar, yup.. i miss my A.S.C already.
Emm..lets we talk bout What i did yesterday..
While my fam not here, i feel a bit lonely..thank God my beloved cousins always stay by my side.
Especially riska and dinda always spent their time bring me everywhere i want like pakuwon trade center (ptc)-->im looking 4 couple shirt n finaly after few days i found at ptc; brought me to the food festive last saturday watched the dolphin show n dine along with her bf Tyo. He's a good n fun guy , hopefuly they can keep their relationship just like her sister dinda with mas Asta.
Dimas also very charming, he is my little cousin but now he's grown up. He never say no to everybody,.very adorable. He accompanied me change ringgit n went to BNI for banking, but my time with him too short since his final exam for senior high school just around the corner. He plans to enter Medical faculty just like me!hehehe..(correction:just like his family,.very educated fam).

Yesterday my cousins and their bfs asked me 2 go out..specificly 2 GOKART arena!.

Im on between Tyo n Riska


Damn!..it was unforgettable memory since it was my 1st time playing this excited sports. Im not sure where it was located, but surely at the top of some mall. I drove gokart for 3 laps, each lap for 5 minutes. I thought 5 minutes is too short, but due the arena is compact so i could do many laps for 5 minutes. Yes it was more fun then we tried ATV last nite( @ food festive) bcoz the arena bigger and the equipment safer..i guess. but ATV still not bad!. U know what.. I feel addicted to these things!
All of us had a chance 2 race but Tyo is one of the talented guy who always won among us..Dinda also talented but on the last lap finaly (due to emotionaly unstable)she lose to me..hehehe..but she's still great since the previous lap she did better than me. Actually we took some picture but mayb later i'll publish since my cousins not gv me the soft copy yet..

After Finishing Go-kart thing,actualy at night Dinda invited me to her dinner with Opak 41 "Pak San's Fam). Dinda just graduated her medical doctor.
Before go to the restaurant, I asked them all went to Zangrandi ice cream,.and the night I slept on my cousins house. Fortunately, dinda today accompanied me fasting, she is puasa 4 replacement but me for nadzar ( i won the 2nd place of LKTI national). So last nite she was sahur with me with only simple instand noodle and nuggets. What a fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment