Saturday 10 December 2011

Goodbye 4th Year

Alhamdullah,…
Finaly after I took a long time for holiday (holiday much longer than study) I finished my 4th clinical year. My last department was neurology,.and my comment 4 this department, thumb up for those who choose this department as their specialty. I was like,..wow!.. how can they learn human electricity and understand of each the “cable”?. Damn,..
My exam done yesterday,..with the “Lady” (unspecified for a safety reason). The question was standard actually ,but sometimes I blank with the question, I mean not easy to understand her question. N that made me asked her to repeat the question,..n I got B. Well, that’s fair for my “tandem” guy was Nasrul Hadi. He’s my junior but his brain like a supervisor..hehehehe.but he’s a kind guy not solkar. N,..the interesting story here,.this exam is not like another previous exam,.this exam super special. Becoz,.usually when someone attending examination with supervisor need to be excellent, beauty and clean during that day. But,.what happen to me?. Yesterday I only use white long sleeve L-size belong to Ipul and use black A-shaped skirt paired with black simple rubber shoes. I didn’t take my shower,.never put any powder to my face n my hair must be wild like a kwaitoter..n my doctor coat very  dirty. Owh my God,.honestly, I feel so ashamed since many patient’s family n everybody looked at me. Once my friend saw me wearing this stupid look, I just told them the truth before they ask me. Yes,. avoiding to b stamped like a Kwaitoter. The idea of styling like this came from Anna Rasdiana,.she said,”Pakaian cumala..cumala mko saja”. Ckckck (T_T) . Again she helps me a lot,…Thanks Anna….
Now I have to fulfil my dream to begin on constructing this blog and of course construct my own body. My body is like a damn burger-shape ,.i have 2 big slices tummy here. Very embarrassing when I look through a mirror….Still dilemma actually, I wanna submit myself to a gym but difficult really 4 adjusting my schedule. Yes for now I am on a holiday but need to prepare for my academic administration before entering my final clinical year. Yeah maybe next year I will enter the next department, I wanna taste the feel of “GLORIA” 1st

1 comment:

  1. bhuahahahhahaaaaa kodooong ragil,,
    biasany org klo exam, cantik2, tp dgn supervisor yg satu ini, km bela2in tampil beda hhihii (/~\)

    ReplyDelete